Wednesday, November 25, 2009

SSCS and advent

This is how it looks like when you have packed
24+24 +4+4+4+4 packages,
4 christmasgifts
and 1 SSCS package.

Paper all over the floor.
But it is so fun to surprise
DD, DS and some good friends
with adventcalendars.
And the SSCS package is on its way to ?????????
some place that it is very very hot (I have read it)
And Santa says it is a secret,
but do you want a little sneak peak????

Not easy to guess :)
But I hope she will love what I have made for her.

Saying for today:

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
The warmth of Christmas grant you love.
Author unknown


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas is such a lovely and magical time of the year !
I'm sure your surprises will be highly appreciated ;>)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO
NADINE

Chocolate Cat said...

The silly season is upon us and isn't it getting exciting!!

Anne Heidi said...

Wow, you've been busy!! I still have to wrap the calendar gifts for the kids... I better get started!

Lorraine said...

Oh......it's hot here....LOL...I was happy to finally post my parcel off yesterday ...it's gone somewhere cold.....!It is a fun time of year I think!

Renee said...

Hot you say? I am guessing it is heading to Australia! Congrats on getting all your gifts finished!

Gloria J W said...

Christmas sure is fun.... That really wasn't messy.. my wrapping is chaotic! Rainbow smiles.. Gloria PS Do you know anything about Round Robins?

Chookyblue...... said...

just wrapped all mine and have a mess everywhere.............OMG..........now onto the cleaning up...........

Annelies said...

It is always so much fun to surprise others !

quiltinbysea said...

That is the sneakiest sneak peek ever......I do so hope that you will post a pic after your S.S receives her undoubtably beautiful pressie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails