Sunday, November 01, 2009

October OPAM winner

Yesterday I spend at lot of time visiting blog and update the OPAM challenge list. October OPAM finishes was 362 finishes. Now up to total amount of 4514 finishes this year. It is amazing.

I must say there was a lot of bloggers having a lot of finishes, but even more bloggers having none. Have you forgotten you have joined the challenge, or have you just forgotten to update your sidebar list.

And the october OPAM winner is:

Please email me your adress
and a package will be on its way to you.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

I, sorry to say, have no excuse, just haven't got there! I so wanted to do this as well. I will keep trying and hopefully will end up with finishes next month. Maybe you should have a final prize for all those who did manage to finish something every month.

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Passei para desejar um ótimo domingo! Beijinhos.
Itabira - Minas

Val said...

Congratulations to the winner. I don't even know what this is but I will find out so I can join in next time.

Lynn said...

This has really helped - I pushed myself to get finishes just for the OPAM - so thanks - I appreciate it!

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Haven't had a chance to update my sidebar list for October! Can't believe the month is gone already, and I have a few finished to add. I've not been spending near as much time lately on the computer since my husband has been working from home quite a lot and he takes over the office. I'll get my list updated very soon and try to be better this month and next.

Congrats to the winner!

MGM

Mad about Craft said...

Very poor on finishes and haven't got round to updating my sidebar.

Related Posts with Thumbnails