Sunday, November 08, 2009

Weekend with the girls

Four girls with sewingmachines, boxes loaded with fabrics and projects at a small cabin can be a challenge for everyone.
But we are having a great time, and we have learne to take use of the space we have.
Cutting table at the drawer in the bedroom

Ironing on top of one of the chairs

I manage to finish two projects. But I can't show you them yet. One is the christmaspresent for my SSCS partner. And one is the challenge I got from NQF (perhaps you remember the button and the lace I got some time ago). I am really pleased how they both turned out.
But I can show you this new project I am working on.
And it is Lynettes "Magical Christmas"
Oh....just noticed it is only
Saying for today:
A joy that is shared
is a joy made double.
John Roy

11 comments:

Elin said...

Masse fint å titte på her på bloggen din.!! Jeg er i full sving med en adventsduk.

julieQ said...

Looks like fun to me!!!

Chookyblue...... said...

you are able to make anything work out ok if you need to.........sounds like a wonderful weekend to me...........
good to hear there is some SSCS stitching happening........

Sigrun said...

Der det er hjerterom er det husrom:-). Ser da ut som om dere fikk sydd.

Liz said...

How do you manage to get so much stitching done. You must have super lightning fast fingers. I admire how much you achieve and it is all so beautiful. I love how you all improvised in the cabin, women are great for this.

Cattinka said...

Your new stitchery is very nice! I´m glad you had such a nice time with your friends!
KATRIN W.

LeKaQuilt said...

Sy helg på hytte er alltid like koseligt - selv med liten plass. Ser ut for at dere fikk sydd litt og at dere hadde det koseligt - det er jo det viktigste :o)

Teresa said...

Y'all look very comfy there in your cabin - and I know you are having a great time. The Magical Christmas is going to be so pretty - think you will finish it by Christmas?

2ne said...

Regner med dere hadde en kjempeflott og kreativ tur. Fine stitchery :-) Ha en fin kveld

Unknown said...

I would never have thought of putting the ironing board over the chair! Looks like a great weekend.

Rita said...

Det så da riktig så koselig ut.

Fant et koselig stitcherymotiv som du har laget - og på bloggen min ligger resultatet dersom du vil se hvor fint det ble hi hi...

Og siden det er fredag så ønsker jeg deg en god helg også - og takk for mønsteret.

Related Posts with Thumbnails