Wednesday, January 01, 2014

First finish in 2014

A new year and hope it will bring a lot of creativity and time to sew.  Hanne gave us a challenge on Tour de Fibre facebook group today.  Finsh five before starting a new project.  And of course I joined that. 

001

Some years ago when Lynette Andersson visited Norway I bought this kit.  I did the stitchery during the Christmas days, and today I finished the Christmas cushion.

002

I really love it.  Although the Christmas is almost over and I will start to put away my Christmas stuff  I will keep this cushion in my sofa just a little time more. 

007

Until I have made one or two new cushions. I really need to change the cushions in my sofa.  The old ones are so worn out. And I need to have some in new colours. Make a change my livingroom. One finish done, four more to do. The next finish will be one of these.

Saying for today:

a40d9058cf85f9508650c67ede15a489

12 comments:

TLC said...

I wouldn't want to put the cushion away either. Great finish!!

Dolores said...

It's a very good challenge/goal that Hanne has given. That way things get finished.

Christine said...

Love your cushion, May Britt. Happy New Year.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I love your embroidery - it is making me believe I want to do some again, I haven't done much of it in years.

Grethe said...

Koselig L.A.pute, kjøpte pakken jeg også :-) Godt Nytt År til deg og din familie,May Britt, mye spennende i året som kommer!

margaret said...

lovely cushion, just what we expcet from Lynette

Liv Aagot's Quilt Blog said...

Så nydelig pute! Lykke til med de fire neste prosjektene og godt nytt år!

Rosemary Youngs said...

It is wonderful and I can't wait to see what project you finish next.

Kate said...

Beautiful cushion!

suz said...

lovely pillow - I'm so impressed! I haven't even thought of what I'm going to work on next!

Have a wonderful New Year.

Ondrea said...

Wow! More lovely Christmas things ! Love the stitcheries and the cushions you are making.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That is lovely...

Related Posts with Thumbnails