Sunday, January 19, 2014

More finishes

In my previous post I showed five UFO’s that I was going to work on this weekend. And I finished four of them.

007

UFO finish #7 and “8.  Two placemats designed by my friend Bjørg.

004

UFO finish #9.  A new table runner, also a design from Bjørg.

010

UFO finish #10.  The table runner I started on in a Sue Daley class one year ago.

Yoohoooo…….I’m doing a happy dance now.  10 finishes so far in january. And it has been no stress, just having fun working on these old projects.

001

In the bookshelf in my sewingroom I have a lot of sewingbags.  Looked through them today and guess what, in one of them there was two UFO’s.

003

It was two Hatched and Patched stitcheries.  One is almost finished. The other one ready to be stitched.  Feel in the mood for some stitchery now so this will be on of my focus this week.

011

I found this table runner (also a design from Bjørg) in my drawer.  I do not like sewing buttonhole stitches !!  But I manage to finish the applique while having a friend visiting for coffee . Done in just a few hours. Hope I have enough batting to baste it, but I think I am starting to get short on batting now.

Saying for today:

1526699_696223443742899_1467047432_n

13 comments:

Annik-Snor said...

Du er kjempeflink til å gjøre ferdig UFO'er.
De ble veldig fine.

Britt Nina said...

Jeg er imponert over alt du blir ferdig med.

Janet said...

Dear May


Love to see all your finishes....especially liked the runner and placemats...think I need to do new placemats ...a friend from Canada Janet

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

that is good to have so many finishes -- it is always good to finish and then you know you can start more new projects!

Lynda said...

That's a big weekend May Britt - everything you make is beautiful. I love the sewing bag in which you found your Anni Downs stitcheries.

Ondrea said...

Wow! You did it! Super sewer. Love the place mats and runners. The Annie Downs stitcheries are always a delight. As for applique, I usually do the blanket stitch but am about to start a Gail Pan quilt using the needle turn method. Wish me luck.

Kel said...

Wow! Love all your finishes. You go girl ;)

snigglar@gmail.com said...

You have done good work. I love those colors

margaret said...

your UFO`s are coming along so well, I do like the colours in your latest finish and the stitchery you found in a bag looks very interestung

Hanne said...

Well done on finishing your Ufos :-) They are all looking great!

2ne said...

Så deilig å få ferdig så mye, flink har du vært. Flotte prosjekter :-)
Ønsker deg en kreativ uke

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

Wonderful projects and finishes--
Do you have a maid--?????
hugs, di and miss gracie

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Beautiful projects! It's great to be finishing UFOs. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails