Friday, January 03, 2014

Hexagons + redwine = friday relaxing

1521728_674744145909581_50810201_nJust relaxing this eveing.  Glad there was only two days at work after my Christmas vacation, because I am so tired right now.  Working on my Aunt Sarahs quilt. Having focus on this as my SWWTV (Sewing While Watching TV). Still a lot more hexagon flowers to sew on the quilt.  Will show you later how far I have come on this quilt.

I am planning a whole day in my sewingroom tomorrow.  Hopefully finish another project in Hannes challenge.

Saying for today:

e03c6e657919b0bdacd462d1aa30f5e5

7 comments:

Melody said...

Gorgeous hexies, have fun sewing

Ondrea said...

Love the hexies. Careful that wine doesn't spill.

margaret said...

hand sewing is so relaxing, hexie quilt looking good

Hanne said...

Skal bli gøy å se teppet :-)

María said...

La verdad que incorporarse al trabajo después de unas vacaciones es duro y coser relaja mucho, me encanta los trabajos con hexágonos porque todos quedan bonitos. Un beso muy grande.

Julimond said...

I wish you a happy new year, dear May Britt

Your Hexies look wonderful.
I had to stop this quilt for knitting 15 pairs of socks for christmas.
Next week i can sew again on it.

Greetings
Iris

EirinH said...

Teppet blir kjempefint :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails