Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Todays UFO focus

002

Deep down in my drawer there is a LOT of UFO’s.  This is the one I pulled out today.  It is a kit that my friend Bjørg gave me for Christmas in 2010.  As you see a lot is done already.  It deserves to be finished. 

I have a really ambisious goal to one day empty this drawer. The coming weekend I will sort out what’s in this drawer (maybe show you……or not).  The UFO’s I do not want to finish will either be thrown away in the trash, or be packed nicely in a plastic bag and given away at a quilt auction or perhaps to someone in my quilt group will finish it. 

Saying for today:

d9d81ebc023aba2b8ce0e012196419d6

6 comments:

Kate said...

You've got some lovely items in your UFO drawer ... I hope you will show more of them to us. :)

Dolores said...

I really can't see that there is any good that can come from throwing out an unwanted UFO. If there is something that you no longer want to complete, please pass it on to someone who may make use of it.

Hanne said...

Lovely Ufo :-)
I am looking forward to see what you have in your drawer.
Some Ufos deserves to leave the building - you have my full support on that ;-)

mary truax said...

Good Work, May Britt. Enjoy seeing your finished "UFO's". Love the neutral fabrics.

Ondrea said...

Such a lovely thing to discover in that drawer. It must be clean up time because I am cleaning up my sewing room and discovering hidden projects too. Have fun.

margaret said...

good colours in this project. Re UFO`s I have recently joined a quilt group and they are doing a UFO swap later this year of things they no longer want to complete

Related Posts with Thumbnails