Sunday, January 26, 2014

Training camp

This weekend did not go as I planned, but I am really pleased.  I had big plans spending the tim in my sewingroom, but….

20140125_131116

….instead my daugher and I have gone skiing.  Both saturday and sunday, and it feels so good.

004

I have done a lot of hand quilting on my Antique sampler this week. 

002

And I started to machine quilt this table runner.

I hope the coming week will be more relaxing that the past one.  Been so hectic at work so when I  have come home all I wanted to do was to relax.  And handquilting in front of the TV is relaxing.

Saying for today:

1508197_10152069142614909_1859098343_n_thumb[4]

10 comments:

Annik-Snor said...

Your Antique Sampler looks so nice. Gleder meg til å se den ferdig.

Hanne said...

Looks like you have got a lot done on your Antique Sampler. Your machine quilting project is cute too.
Isn't it nice to spend time outdoors? :-)

Melody said...

Wonderful projects.

STEINKJERRINGA said...

Du rekker både det ene og det andre. Vi har ikke snø å gå på, så sånne sprell slipper jeg. Kjempefine ting du syr på for tiden.

Ondrea said...

Lovely quilt to hand quilt and the table runner is lovely.

TLC said...

FUN!!!! Love the saying too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Beautiful projects...

margaret said...

two lovely projects you are working on inbetween your skiing times. Love the quote so true

moosecraft said...

Quilts and snow... that's winter in a nutshell! Your quilts are coming along nicely!

chiffonnette said...

C'est MAGNIFIQUE !!!
Bravo !

Related Posts with Thumbnails