Monday, January 13, 2014

UFO #5 and #6 finished

001

As I said in my blogpost yesterday, january is going to be my UFO month.  It is so fun having these finishes.  At what always amazes me is that there is so little work left to do on some of my UFO’s.  Today I digged down in my drawer and found a plastic bag with some fabrics and papers.

002

In this plastic bag three angels turned up. One was already finished.  The other two had to get stuffed with batting and to get their wings sewn on.

003

A few hour later three angels are sitting among the fabrics I bought in Shipshewana.  They will guard the fabrics until I have finished some more UFO’s.

Saying for today:

a83dbd15d6f11dc2b06e3855158ec9ba

14 comments:

Hanne said...

Well done - thanks for the online company tonight :-) It was nice to sew together!

Gunilla said...

Så söta änglar! Tänk att ha så fina "väktare".

STEINKJERRINGA said...

Så flott. Jeg bare syr nytt, jeg, men ved å regne etter har jeg seks tepper som mangler bakstykke og vatt. De englene var søte, og her kan du jo bruke rester..

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Kjempefine engler:-)
Gratulerer med alle de ferdige prosjekter :-) Ønsker deg en fortsatt fin og kreativ uke :-)

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

They are very sweet.

Debra @ Life is a Stitch said...

Those angels are so adorable! If one of those angels wants to take a trip, I'll give her my address here in the USA :)
I, too, have UFOs that are so close to being done, and I don't know why I just didn't finish instead of putting away!
Anyway, great job on more really great finishes in January! - I should have probably joined in the finish/challenge.

Kate said...

Adorable angels!

Michelle said...

Love the angels, congrat on another finish!
Michelle

Rosemary Youngs said...

Love the angels you bought and I'm so glad to see so much beautiful fabric from Shipshewana. Glad you're still finishing.

margaret said...

love the angels, wonder where the pattern comes from or is it your own. Love your Dear God quote although I think I could do with a kick at times not a pinch to get me back to normality

Dollandesign said...

Dina tre änglar blev så fina och det var tur att Du sydde klart dem nu så att jag fick se dem i dag!

Dollandesign

mascanlon said...

LOve these angels!!! And I am sorting through ufos this month too...decided on the 5 to finish for the year. First one of to the long arm quilter today!! Now to get the binding made while its gone so I can really finish it!!

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

They are very cute! :)

paront1222@comcast.net said...

Those angels are so cute.
Are they hard to make?
I need 12 retreat gifts but need something easy...

Peggy in NJ

Related Posts with Thumbnails