Sunday, October 15, 2006

Back to the 50's

Yesterday was the party "Back to the 50's" It was great. After some problems finding what to wear we all had a great time. It was the birthday to my SIL and she had invited 80-90 people. We all were challenged to come in an outfit from the 50's. I ended looking like "Minni Mouse" with black poodleskirt and red/white spotted top. You can see me and my DD on the picture below. It was fun that most of the ladies had taken the challenge and came dressed up in funny outfits.

My boyfriend Idar and me. You cannot see my earrings, but they are red and white spotted (like domino bricks LOL)

From left my DD, my niece Linda and Hilde (my nephews wife).
Some of the nieces/nephews of the birthdaychild made a song during the evening.
My brother and my DS in an discussion.
It was a great party with good food, dancing and laughter. My feets are hurting today after all the dancing. My DS came home with his new girlfriend, a very sweet girl from Ukraina. All my family is home today and that feels great.


7 comments:

Hedgehog said...

Looks like a terrific time!

Sweet P said...

What awesome costumes! Everyone looks like they had a great time!

Jenni said...

Looks like fun, and you don't look like Minnie Mouse.

Angie said...

What a grand time it sounds like all of you had!!! And the 50's outfits were great! And I agree with Jenni, you don't look like Minnie at all. LOL How wonderful that you have all of your family around you this weekend.

Libby said...

Gee ... it looks like it was a swell party *s*

Julia said...

Great photos, May Britt.
sounds like it was all so much fun..
and you look lovely!...not like Minnie mouse

Cynthia said...

your outfits look great. So glad you enjoyed it and thanks for sharing some photos with us.

Your bag turned out fantastic.

Related Posts with Thumbnails