Thursday, October 05, 2006

Birthday present from Pat

Look what I got in the mail today!!!!!!!
I am sooooo happy.

Look at all the goodies I got from Pat, my dear friend from Chesterton, USA. She and I are born the same day in the same year and we met on yahoo group Chains of Hearts. I love the colours she has dyed the SR in. It is MY colours indeed. And all those beautiful prints she have made. Guess who is going to play with this goodies the next days LOL. I am home from work today. My shoulder is hurting so much after cleaning up in the attic yesterday. Obviously my shoulder did not cope with me moving heavy boxes around. So this gift today really cheered up my day.
Thank you so much Pat, you are a dear friend to me.

4 comments:

Hedgehog said...

What a nice gift! Hope your shoulder heals quickly.

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

May Britt, I am glad you liked your goodies. I love the sewing kit you made for me, and have used it twice already. Thank you birthday twin.

Linda C said...

It is good to hear that you had such a good birthday--and it looks like the celebration got spread out over several days time. What lovely things that I know you will put to good use.

Julia said...

beautiful gifts from Pat..
I'm a week late but happy birthday May Britt...

Related Posts with Thumbnails