Saturday, October 07, 2006

Member of a new webring


I have a new link in my sidebar...I was invited by Susan to join her new webring called 'Around the Block'....Please check it out.If you would love to join, it's free...all you need is to love Cq and needlework.It's a great way to spread the word...that we, Crazy Quilters are out there! ...

And I have decided like Sandie at Abeutifulcraft to do my 15 min work of CQ a day. Days just goes away without me having done any sewing at all om my CQ. And now that I have joined this new webring I really want to get something done. All the beautiful laces, beads and other embellishement I have now.......have to make something of it. So today I will work at least 15 min on my angel block.

3 comments:

abeautifulcraft said...

hehehe May, you will be amazed at how much stitching/creating you can do in 15 minutes. I've got a real routine going now ... and it's working a treat!!!!!!
Your quilts are very beautiful and look lovely in your lounge. One day I hope to finish my sane quilt - when I'm 109! I hate binding them! LOL LOL

Susan said...

I'm making my first trip around the CQ ring. What fun to see what everyone is doing, and leave comments along the way.

I like the idea of 15 minutes a day, but how do you keep it *down* to that? LOL!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

I am there too May Britt! I just have to figure out how to put the webring thingy in,LOL.
Thanks for your halep with the links, it worked!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails