Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mailbox surprise from Nadine

This was in my mailbox friday when I came home from work. Nadine had send me a little mailbox surprise. Do you remember some days ago I told you about her comment on we being "roundy" , smiling, cute tomatoes. We had a really good laugh about this comment. Now she sendt me a fabric showing a juicy red tomato. I love this fabric, thank you Nadine. I do not know what to make of it yet, but it has to be somthing to be in my kitchen.

No much quilting this weekend. I have been prepearing outside for the winter to come. My boyfriend changed tires on my car, we managed to carry my very heavy firewoodstove up into the house and we brought home a lot of firewood. No time for sewing.

This morning it was very cold outside. Minus 9 degrees. The weather report is saying snow is coming in the next days. After moving to this new house in april I now have no garage :( so I do not want any snow.

Today 8 weeks to christmas eve!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Hedgehog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hedgehog said...

Nadine strikes again! What a kind gift. Love those veggies!

Susan said...

Will you use these in CQ?

Sweet P said...

Only 8 weeks until Christmas? Mmmmm . . . I haven't even started to think about Christmas. You got cute veggie fabric. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Libby said...

8 weeks 'til Christmas?!?!? I had better get busy. So sweet of Nadine to send you the tomato fabric -- it will look nice in the kitchen

Linda C said...

Nadine is getting around--such a sweetie! I meant to say in the last post that yes, we do advent quilts. My friend Veronica at http://ratherbequilting-veronica.blogspot.com/is working on one that has little bitty quilts for the days

Jenni said...

8 weeks to go? Scary thought.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh that simple blessings quilt is beautiful so far! I have a friend who made that quilt and it was so lovely.

Related Posts with Thumbnails