Thursday, July 07, 2011

Tour de Fibre 2011 - getting advice

Meeting some friends today I got some advices how to continue quilting my Magical christmas. Did a lot of quilting yesterday when I visited Hanne, but I was not sure how to quilt the rest of it. Now I think I do :)

Bjørg had got her Under The Southern Star quilt back from quilting, and had brought it with her to show us.

It is a beautiful quilt with some wonderful quilting done by Merete Ellingsen.

Saying for today:
Coming together is a beginning.
Keeping together is progress.
Working together is success

-Henry Ford

8 comments:

Tingelingeling said...

Vakkert, vakkert.
Og for en tour!

antique quilter said...

oh my her quilt is just amazing, very very very beautiful
Kathie

Magia da Inês said...

ჱܓ
。°✿Olá,amiga!

Passei apenas para lhe dizer

Boa noite!!!

Belíssimo trabalho!

✿•˚。
° 。✿ °° 。Beijinhos.
✿ °° 。Brasil

Chookyblue...... said...

your friends quilt is beautiful........

quiltygal said...

Enjoying your Tour de Fibres very interesting ...What a gorgeous quilt Borg has made it is so beautiful please tell her for me I am very jealous & such beautiful quilting... Hope your mum is feeling better, so sad to have a parent with dimentia have been there with both of mine ....have a lovely weekend

Little Penpen said...

Your friend's quilt is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Stunning masterpiece, funny tour de fibres, I enjoy every visit to your blog !
Katell, France

Hanne said...

Thanks for sharing the photos from yesterday. I love Bjørg's quilt!

Related Posts with Thumbnails