Monday, July 02, 2012

Tour de Fibre 2012–Just had to……

On day two in Tour de Fibre 2012 I just had to start another new project. The new book I got some days ago is so wonderful and I could not get this cute Table Centre out of my head.

001

So back home from work today, I started to trace the stitcheries.

004

And started to stitch.  Needed a relaxing sewing because I am so tired from driving several hours back and forth to a workmeeting today.  And stitchery with one colour thread is so relaxing.

Tomorrow I promise to do some work on a WISP.

003

While tracing the stitchery this evening I had great company in the sewingroom.  Rusken is so angryat afraid of the magpies who teases him outside, but here in the window he has full control.  The magpies are having a nest with kids nearby, so I guess that’s why they are so angry at him.

Saying for today:

Happiness depends upon ourselves.
Aristotle

10 comments:

LeKaQuilt said...

Jammen er dere godt i gang ! Ser ut for å være ett virkelig flott prosjekt, gleder meg til å se mere :o)

Hanne said...

Your new project looks great :-)

jofridsquilt said...

Heilt enig. Stichery med ein farge er avslappande etter ein lang arbeidsdag. Klem Jofrid

Gra said...

I followed the posts last year and I am following them this year. You have some great projects to work on. The table topper looks lovely....and the book.....ooohhhhh...it just looks so great!!! have a great time!!!

Pam said...

What a lovely design

TLC said...

Your table topper is tempting me to search for a copy of the book! Excellent choice for stress relief.

quiltygal said...

A new start is always nice ....but I am trying to resist & get some unfinished things done....

Becky said...

We have a pair of Mocking Birds with a nest in the bush at the corner of our house and they drive poor Nicholas crazy when he is trying to come back in the house. They swoop down and grab his tail and they are so noisey!

Houseelf said...

What a lovely centre piece. I am doing a set of 7 complicated stitcheries as one of my Tour projects. I think it will give me the kick I need to get them done. Thank you very much for co-hosting this.

sewkalico said...

Ah another new project! Well, I guess you deserve this one too ;)
Enjoy it! I just wish I could keep up with you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails