Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Tour de Fibre–Relaxing

Day 18:

I have not spendt so much time in the sewingroom today.  Cleaning the house for the weekend visitor coming tomorrow and just been relaxing with a good book.  My neck is hurting after all the machine quilting the last days, so now I have to learn to take pauses in between my machine quilting.

But no day without sewing………

002

so I finished this little bird coin purse.  It is a pattern in Natalie Birds Red Home book.  It is very small, but easy to sew.  Love it.

003

And now I have another binding to sew down.

Saying for today:

523553_405497886155433_1752898814_n

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I have one stitched up but not sure if I have the zipper.........

Hanne said...

I love your coin purse and your other work :-)

Melody said...

I love your little bird bag, so very sweet.

Yvonne W said...

Your saying is so true. We would all be happier if we could have that attitude. Must keep practising it.

Susan said...

Lovely work on that little purse. So many projects from Red Home on the to do list.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Such a cute little purse, May! Please take it easy and do not damage your neck. I'm so pleased you can still do some hand stitching.
Enjoy your weekend visitor!
Hugs
Jenny

Houseelf said...

When my neck and shoulders get bad I use a hot wheat bag/boa on them. Do you have one- easily made. I have some lavender with the wheat in one of mine. It smells good in the microwave. :-) I hope you recover soon.

Cute bird purse. Good luck with your binding sewing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails