Sunday, July 08, 2012

Tour de Fibre–more finishes

Day 8:

001

Before going to bed yesterday I finished another five pincushions.  If you wonder why I am  making so many, it is for the marked in august.

002

Today it was a day with heavy rain, so what else to do than spend it in my sewingroom.  I got several hours there before my guests woke up LOL.  I finished this tablecloth and I think it looks nice on my porch table. 

003

And do not be shocked, I really loved working with these blue fabrics LOL. 

004

Even on a sunday I was able to get some vlisofix (BIG SMILE)

005

So now I have prepared more flowers to play with.  In blue this time too.

Saying for today:

Somewhere over the rainbow,
skies are blue, and the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true.

Lyman Frank Baum

4 comments:

Hanne said...

Lovely finishes :-)

Elin said...

Nydeleg brikke! Flott kvilting.

Emma said...

I love your table cloth; it's beautiful!

Yvonne W said...

I love the table cloth-- I cannot believ how quicly you completed the whole thing!

Related Posts with Thumbnails