Friday, July 13, 2012

Tour de Fibre–New bag

Day 13:

Last day at work and now I have started my summer holiday.  Three weeks just relaxing, sewing, meeting family and friends.

Today I have tested a new pattern.  Bridget’s Bagettes is the name and you can se it here.

001An easy pattern to follow.  Not so used sewing with clear vinyl, but I guess when I have sewed a few more of these I understand the trick to get it nice.002

I sewed the largest one and in it I can store my rotary cutter,

003

or my scissor

004

or even my passport when I am going on vacation.
Love this little bag and will sew some more soon.

005

But now it is time for SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) season 9.  Love to watch this show.  A glass of redwine and A LOT of bindings to stitch down.

Saying for today: 

Dancing with the feet is one thing,
but dancing with the heart is another.
 
~Author Unknown

7 comments:

Hanne said...

Cute pouch :-)

Gra said...

It looks very pretty! Enjoy your vacation!

Grete said...

Kjekk veske!
Høres ut som en kjekk fredagskveld, selv om jeg ikke kjenner tv-programmet- tenkte mest på vin og lukkekanter....
God helg!

sewkalico said...

Have a great holiday - you lucky thing! :)
Love the pouch, I imagine your 'patchwork' sewing machine may not like that kind of fabric ;)

FIONA said...

Looks great May Britt! Very handy! I'm enjoying your "Tour" diary!!

Wendy said...

You did it, I love that pouch.

Karmen said...

So You Think You Can Dance is why I am making so darn many yoyos these days. I intend to switch to hexagons, but the yoyo production line is already set up in front of the TV. I love Amelia, Cole and Cyrus. Cyrus is from here in Atlanta, so I have to root for the hometown boy; plus he is awesome! Karmen

Related Posts with Thumbnails