Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Tour de Fibre 2012–red and beige

Day 4:

Having a very busy day when coming home from work, not much sewing has been done.  Just a little bit stitching and a lot of driving today.

But when I came home I had decided to look through my fabrics and pick out all my beige with read and red fabrics which I am going to use in the Red Home Applique Quilt.  You know the one from my new book……….…...design Natalie Bird …………  LOVE THIS QUILT

002

And this is what I found. 

Decicion:  HAVE TO BUY MORE RED FABRICS
that match up with these red that I have choses to use.

Saying for today:

Whoever said money can't buy happiness
simply didn't know where to go shopping.
 
Bo Derek

6 comments:

Houseelf said...

OO what scrummy fabrics. I think there is a set called Athill Range by Moda which might have what you are looking for.

Litamora's Quilt & Design said...

Håper du finner noen røde stoffer du liker, og gleder meg til å se teppet ditt. Det er et utrolig nydelig teppe! Ha en fortsatt flott uke :-)

De said...

Love your fabrics for Red Home. Just have the book with me now....definitely on my to make list!

Siri Tullerusk said...

Beautiful fabrics! And I know excactly how it is to be at work the whole day, and then having to do everything else but sewing afterwards...

Ulla said...

Nice fabrics, I could have chosen all of them in a big shop if only we had one! Having to shop for some new fabrics is not too bad.

quiltygal said...

Love your fabrics but agree you need more red :) good excuse to go shopping ...love the saying at the end ..my Dad used to say " money doesn't buy you happiness but at least you can be miserable in comfort"

Related Posts with Thumbnails