Friday, July 20, 2012

Tour de Fibre–Qualitytime in the sewingroom

Day 20:

004

My sewingroom was clean last week, but that was until Hanne and I entered it yesterday.  Now the table is filled with projects and we are having some wonderful vitamin Q sewing days.  Although we are chatting all the time, laughing and eating in between, we actually have got a lot done today.

018

I have almost finished a new sample for my needleturn workshop at Gjøvik in september.  It was fun designing this and I am so pleased with the result.

010

Hanne has been working on her Scandinavian Christmas, and have appliqued a lot.

008

So I had to find mine too and prepare the fourth block.

009

One of our main projects this weekend was to start sewing on the Red Home quilt from Natalie Birds new book.  

011

Now I am ready for a good movie on the tv and some needleturn/stitchery.  Tomorrow more time in the sewingroom.

Saying for today:

599653_327716353985187_879756756_n

9 comments:

Melody said...

Lovely sewing yet again.

Maria Harrits said...

Det er bare skønt at se, hvordan I altid hygger og syr en hel masse, når I er sammen! Det nærmest oser af "dansk hygge" (coziness)! God fornøjelse med syningen resten af Tour'en!

Hanne said...

Thanks for a lovely day - it has been fun, inspiring and productive :-)

Edny sine puslerier said...

Utrolig mye du får gjort! Kjempefine ting dere lager;)

a Matula ikrek said...

Dear Aby,

We had to share your saying for today, of course, we put a link to your blog with it.

Thanks, Zsuzsi and Kriszti

quiltygal said...

How lovely it is to spend quilty time with good friends :) ...love the Scandinavian Christmas enjoy your weekend

Radka said...

Oh, I love your "Saying for today"! Can I use it?

Lise said...

Fryktelig spent på hva du har laget til kurset vårt i Gjøvik Quiltelag! Gleder meg allerede!

Shari said...

I loved your saying of the day as well and had to share it on Facebook. I'm curious to know more about the zippered bag(?) that has the legs of someone walking a dog. It looks very cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails