Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tour de Fibre–July.22

Day 22:

The last day in Tour de Fibre as it is in Tour de France.  Hanne and I have had some great days in the sewingroom, and so we did today.

002

Although I had a lot of projects I ought to work on I started two new toiletpurses in summer fabrics/colours.

003

A quilter working in the sewingroom need her snacks.

005

Two new toiletpurses with room for my sunblock and after sun cream when I go to the beach.  One for me………….

008

……….and one for Hanne.

006

Now the table in my sewingroom is tidy again, only the bowl with snacs is left.  I already miss my sewing partner. This weekend have been great.  Always nice to have a  friend on the other side of the table sewing together with.

This is the last day of our Tour de Fibre. Hope you have enjoyed my blogposts.  Tomorrow I am back to normal blogging again.  I will try to blog often, but perhaps not every day. Blogging each day have inspired me to finish a lot of projects and that feels really good.  I have also started a lot of new projects this TdF and that feels even better.

 

Saying for today:

011

15 comments:

Jannette said...

I've loved seeing all of your projects during your Tour de Fibre - I hope your sale goes well!
We prayed for the people of Norway today in church, just like we prayed for them one year ago... We hope and pray that healing is slowly starting....

Houseelf said...

Thank you so much for encouraging me to join. I completed the 4 things I set out to do. I will continue and make 2 quilts from the blocks I have prepared in this Tour. Thank you.

Lovely little wash bags- the flowers are pretty.

Dolores said...

You and Hanne have had a fun time - productive, too.

TLC said...

Looks like Hanne and you had a fantastic weekend. Thanks for the Tour de Fibre.

Pam said...

I have really enjoyed doing the tour with you

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It has been so much fun May Britt following your tour...great inspiration...

Ondrea said...

I have loved seeing all the wonderful creations during Tour De Fibre. You and Hanne have had such a fun time. Thanks heaps.

Melody said...

I've loved your blog posts

Wendy said...

I've really enjoyed watching all your progress. The new bags are cute with the flower.

Samantha Bright, US said...

nice to know some people have time to sew whilst others are working in the coal mines.

Siri Tullerusk said...

Thank you May Britt for letting me participate in the Tour de Fibre! It has been a great journey and three busy weeks! Hopefully I can join you next year also :-)
... And soon the Olympics are on...

Yvonne W said...

Thank you for organising the Tour de Fibre, along with Hanne. It has made me do more sewing. I have loved reading all the blogs of the people involved. I look forward to it again next year.

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed following your Tour de Fibre May. Thank you for sharing it. Glad you had a nice weekend sewing with Hanne and I love your wash purses!

amala said...

thank you for sharing your tour de fibre. it was fun reading all your blog posts ans witnessing your beautiful art.

quiltygal said...

Thanks for hosting this along with Hanne I didnt manage to post every day but have been inspired to get on with things here ....maybe we should have an Olympics sew alomg !!

Related Posts with Thumbnails