Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A little bit of sewing

October cat finished.
And I have started stitching on july cat as a bonus.
The presents for my secret Stitchers Angel friend is almost finished. So just a little sneak peak. And I know exactly what to put as extra surprises. I have read her blog and know what she likes to do.

I am so behind on Bunny Hills "A tisket, a tasket" basket BOM. So the last evenings I have been preparing all pieces for the blocks. I have almost finished block six, so this week/weekend I will concentrate on just these blocks.
And little bit of stitchery................will be boooooooring just to work on only one project. I got several stitcheries traced on fabric.................but what is in my mind now is to start a christmas stitchery.

Saying for today:
Cat's motto:
No matter what you've done wrong,
always try to make it look like the dog did it.

16 comments:

Hennes said...

Hei
Jeg elsker de stitchery kattene dine. Jeg hadde blitt hoppende glad vist du kunne fortelle hvor jeg kan kjøpe mønsteret til disse.
Du syr utrolig mye fint..

Hilsen Linda

Karen said...

I very much like the Halloween cat stitchery. I assume it is part of a set of patterns. What is the name of the pattern set and who is the designer, please?

M and M plus 3 said...

I too was going to ask the pattern name of the kitty stitcheries. Please do share, so many of us have furbabys.

Michi said...

Dear Aby!
Your saying of the day is just great and I like the stitchery too and would like to know who designed it and where to get it!

Michi :)

marina said...

Your basket block looks lovely. Hope you get to catch up with them. I have block ten to do. I am blanket stitching the pieces so they are ironed on waiting.
cheers

Cattinka said...

What a cute cat!
I wish you good luck in getting along with your basket blocks at the weekend!
KATRIN W.

Ondrea said...

Gorgeous cat! I was also wondering where you got that design from, being an avid cat lover.*grin*

Judith Tetley said...

Hi May....I enjoyed a visit to your blog. Love the cats...they are just soooo cute.
Kind Regards
judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

mascanlon said...

Oh my goodness, you are always getting so much done! Halloween cat is adorable!

Beth Karese said...

Another stitchery done! You work much faster than me, but I'm sure I'll get faster over time. I'm really glad you shared the picture of the basket block. I picked up a few ideas. I see you mark your block. What a nice way to store your pattern!

Agneta said...

Hej, tycker också att katterna är jättefina och undrar var man kan köpa mönstren.

Kim Brackett said...

I love the cat stitchery. Very cute!

jo said...

Hello !
J'apprécie bcp ton blog ! J'aimerais savoir qui a créé le BOM que tu fais actuellement , with cats ?
I hope to read you again! Désolée ,mon anglais est sommaire!JO

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Hi,
Love the cat stitcheries. I, too would love to know the name and designer of these gorgeous stitcheries.
Hugs,
Sharon

PS. I love the quote.

Lia said...

Everything so lovely on your blog! And I also would like to know about this cat pattern... :-D

Denysem said...

Dear Aby!
Your saying of the day is just great and I like the stitchery too and would like to know who designed it and where to get it!
Hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails