Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tour de Fibre–Progress for today

Day 21, part two:

And then there was some quality time in the sewingroom. 

028

After a long day shopping and sitting outdorrs in the sun, it felt good to enter the sewingroom for some relaxing.

030

Both Hanne and I have done some needle turn applique on Scandinavian Christmas.  It feels good to have startet the progress on this quilt.  I have a lot left to do, but I hope to have it finished before Christmas this year.

033

Have also done some needleturn applique and stitching on my first Red Home block.

Tomorrow is the last day in Tour de Fibre.

6 comments:

Pam said...

It looks as though you have both had a lovely weekend

Darlene said...

Hello May Britt - I've really enjoyed your adventures in sewing with Hanne.

Melody said...

I love this pattern and you are doing such a great job.

TLC said...

So much Vitamin Q for you and Hanne too. Thank you for the past few weeks of Tour de Fibre!

Anonymous said...

Quel plaisir de vous suivre dans vos travaux de patchwork
vous faites une belle éauipe avec Hanne
merci de nous faire participer.
Marie

Houseelf said...

Good luck with SC.

I had to smile at the wine in the craft room. I am too clumsy to let any food or drink near me when I am sewing. Your cat needleturning is so accurate and pretty.

Related Posts with Thumbnails