Saturday, March 02, 2013

February OPAM

I had some finishes for february OPAM, but I could not show them until today.

002

Yesterday my son’s girlfriend got these four placepats for her birthday.  And I am now going to make some more because she loved them and wished for two more.  Think I have to make some for myself too.

019

Another small finish for february is this pincushion we made at the quiltmeeting thursday.  I had to make a sample to show the ladies at the meeting.  Love this little pincushion and it is now in use besides my new sewingmachine.

Saying for today:

295313_327236287381969_437138821_n

12 comments:

Trines hobby said...

Skjønner godt at hun likte disse brikkene, de var virkelig fine!!

Dollandesign said...

De fyra bordstabletterna som Du sytt är makalöst fina, tycker jag. Du har verkligen valt en fin färg och tygkombination! Och blomman som Du har i kanten var så söt.

Dollandesign

Kate said...

Beautiful placemats and cute pincushion - I quite like both.

2ne said...

Lekre spisebrikker du har laget :-)
God helg.

RandiT said...

Lekre spisebrikker og nålputa er kjempesøt! Elsker slike små duppeditter!

Liv Aagot's Quilt Blog said...

Moderne og tøffe spisebrikker! Skjønner godt at hun vil ha to til. Kjempesøt nålpute også, jeg liker også små duppeditter som Randi over :)

Unknown said...

WoW :o)

Michelle said...

The place mats are gorgeous - well done, I can see why she wanted a couple more! Great present.
Michelle.

De said...

Love the placemats!

STEINKJERRINGA said...

Spisebrikkene er stilige, og i nydelige stoffer. Morsom nålpute også. Sypause her av div. årsaker. Ha en fin søndag!

Ondrea said...

I would be nmaking some for myself too. Any spares to ship to Aussie land? LOL

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Love these placepats!! They are really beautiful! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails