Tuesday, January 26, 2016

On the roll with UFO's

I am on a roll working on my UFO's.  This weekend I spendt a lot of time in my sewingroom and look.........


First finishes was these three small doiley's.  Design is from Hugs'n Kisses.  I never finished them in time to be Christmas gifts last year, but now I can put them in my gift box ready for next Christmas, or other upcoming events.


Next finish is this Christmas table runner.  My friend Bjørg (no blog) designed table runner as a mystery sew along in my quilt guild some years ago.  Now it is finished.  Does it get in my gift box, or into my Christmas decoration box??


As I am on the roll with my UFO's I found this stitchery.  What to do with it?  I got inspired from Hanne and have decided to make a table cloth for my kitchen table.



I have joined a sew along group on facebook and we have been working on Plus Quilts.  This is how far I came this weekend.  This will also be for my kitchen table.  And this one has special memories in it.  All the backgrounds is 6 inch cuttings my friend Deb gave me when I visited her in november. And the Plus's is fabric I brought back with me from USA. So every time I look at this one I will have good memories of all my Plus Friends in USA.

Saying for today:


9 comments:

Edny sine puslerier said...

Lekkert! Og så deilig å både fullføre ufoer og ha ferdig ting til jul før januar er ferdig;)

Melody said...

Such beautiful projects, I love them all.

Rosa said...

Such a fabulous projects.Great job!

Jeanne said...

You always have such wonderful projects going! Love the table runner. It would be difficult to part with it. You are way ahead on your Christmas gifts for next year. And I also love the plus quilt! So much temptation!!!!!

CecileD said...

Hello MayBritt !
All of these projects are amazing ! I especially love the last one with his bright colors !
Good idea and lovely for winter !!

barb's creations said...

Love all the stitching you've been working on, it's great when you can finish of long standing UFO's and I like your doily idea for this stitchery as I have the exact same pattern and love this idea to finish it of :) Barb.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing so many UFO's. I'm trying to do the same thing, but I've not accomplished as many as you have. Keep up the good work. You do such beautiful things!!!

Dollandesign said...

Tack för att Du visar oss det vackra Du håller på med i syrummet!

Dollandesign

Hanne said...

You are doing great!
Good going on the Ufos :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails