Sunday, June 10, 2012

Secret sunday sewing

001

Having a lot of fun in the sewingroom today.
Working on a very secret project today. 
And it has to stay secret for a very long time. 
Just showing you some of the scraps from the rotary cutting.

Soon there is time for Tour de Fibre.  Hanne have already blogged about it.  And of course I am joining her this year too.  I know we have others doing the Tour de Fibre together with us too.  So fun.

Saying for today:

Secrets are things we give
to others to keep for us.

Elbert Hubbard

5 comments:

Hanne said...

I am sure your secret project will look lovely :-)
I am prepping for Tour de Fibre as we speak!

Nana's Quilts said...

Very nice scraps. I really like some of those fabrics. I'll be watching to see what happens next. [Is it connected to Christmas, perhaps?]
Good work!

Kate said...

I like the colours you're using.

Roos said...

Beautiful fabrics, I'm wondering what it will become.

LeKaQuilt said...

Kjempe fint prosjekt. Har flere ganger prøvd å kommenter hos Hanne men kommer ikke gjennom passordet....synd!

Related Posts with Thumbnails