Sunday, November 26, 2006

A little bit sewing.....

Gosh....almost a whole week since I last posted something. I have been so busy this week, almost no sewing at all. Tuesday our little quiltgroup "The spools" had a christmas meeting with good christmas food and a little bit sewing (Did not bring my camera). On wednesday I joined the ufo meeting in the quiltshop and manage to make two more makeup bags. (Did not bring my camera). Thursday cleaning the house. And friday came my boyfriend. Saturday I teached in a scrappy heart class at the shop and did not bring my camera neither this time.

But today I have spend the time in my sewingroom and managed to do this table runner. I wanted to play with my black and white fabrics. And found a pattern from AnnAKa (a norwegian designer). When I had loaded the photo of it on my blog I noticed that one of the hearts are missing LOL It probably fell off when I took it out of the sewingroom to photo it. Tomorrow I will applique the hearts on and quilt it.

Only four weeks left for christmas. And I do not have the christmas feeling at all. The snow have disapeared and it have been almost + 10 outside.

17 comments:

Linda C said...

Sometimes you just need to back off a bit and there will be weeks like that. The holidays can get just plain nuts!

Pam said...

Sounds like you have been busy. That is a really stunning little table runner with the red hearts on the black and white.

Patti said...

Cute runner! Now, go write yourself a reminder note so you will remember to take your camera with you to quilty things!

Darlene said...

I've been wondering where you've been hiding. My goodness you've been busy! Love the tablerunner!

Gerry said...

Darling runner, May. Now, don't you think you've earned a little bit of a rest? LOL.

Sweet P said...

That is a very busy week. I like your table runner.

Fruit Jar Nicky said...

That table runner sure is cute!

QuiltingFitzy said...

You're not fooling me...you've gotten distracted by this long-distance boyfriend!!!!

Don't ask me how I know (been there done that-2500 miles apart!).

Joyce said...

I love the cute table runner. The hearts are so unusual. Very nice.

Jenni said...

Will your snow come back for Christmas? Love your table runner

Hedgehog said...

Your runner looks great! Same un-Christmasy weather over here, too! :(

Anonymous said...

I love the table runner - a lovely design

Anonymous said...

Hei MB
Er det eget design eller er det kjøpe - hvis så hvor er det kjøpt

mvh
MA

Hanne said...

I was just about to send a rescue team in your direction.
AnnaKa's stuff is always cute. Lovely table runner.

The Calico Cat said...

Neat quilt - I am really likeing black & whites!

jodie said...

I like your table runner, I am a fan of black and white. It looks great with red.

You need to make yourself a little camera caddy for christmas so you don't leave home with out it!

Jodie

Anonymous said...

Your table runner is very original, with beautiful colors !

Related Posts with Thumbnails