Sunday, August 31, 2008

My sunday

Today I have been feeling like this. So my plans about having a big sewing weekend just did not work. Just a little bit stitching on my Butterfly Garden and............

...... I manage to finish my PIF gifts. I am so happy that they are now wrapped and ready to be posted to Jeanette, May Kristin and Belem. Hope you will like what I have made for you. Can tell you this much that it is something for a quilter LOL And I am still waiting for my PIF so it's not only me that are late :)

And my first surprise for my Stitchers' Angel friend is also wrapped and ready to be posted. I can't show you anything yet of what it is in case she is visiting my blog. I do not want to reveal myself before she gets the last package from me. But I've rememebered to take photo of it.

Tomorrow it's my week to show you the pattern I have designed for you in Stitchers' Angels.
So please come back tomorrow and have a look.


And don't forget to look for the clues in The Stitchers' Angels Treasure Hunt.


Saying for today:
Laughter is a tranquilizer
with no side effects

11 comments:

Elin said...

So you have had a groggy weekend, well such things happens... looking forward to your pattern!

Nancy in Norway said...

Pobrecita!! Some weekends does not turn out like we planned. Love todays saying, but for "old ladies" like me it goes like this: Laughter is a tranquilizer with no side effects except from peeing in our pants! :-)

alda said...

oh yes, I love Garfield and I felt like him on the picture today....It was a groggy day for me too...I hope the monday would be better but ....
I hate mondays...maybe the tommorow's day will perform a smile on my face because we'll get your design.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Can't wait to see your STitchers Angel pattern! Hope you are feeling brighter soon!

Bloom said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. Waiting expectantly for your Angels' Stitchery design! Are you excited?

Unknown said...

I hope you will get better soon. How many clues will there be?

judy said...

Hi Hope you are feeling much better today. I have just found your project on helens blog it looks great cant wait to start!Thank you for sharing a pattern with us.

merete said...

I saw and downloaded your pattern for us stichin' angels now in the morning, - how great!
Thank you!

Jeg vil vurdere broderiet sammen med en koppepose som den vi fikk på årsmøtet, - takk for ideen som kom da jeg så denne her, men jeg vet ikke. Kanskje det blir en bag så stor som denne også :-)

Joyce said...

That looks like my Sunday's.. ha ha Nice to see I am not alone. Love you blog!

Leanne said...

I hope your feeling better soon.....it's not good to feel unwell on the weekend urrrrr

Roxane said...

Thank you very much ! I love this pattern.

Related Posts with Thumbnails