Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas days sewing

003

A visitor of my blog asked yesterday if Rusken still was with me.  Oh yes he is here, giving me a helping claw in the sewingroom  He helped me prepping these blocks for my Antique Sampler.  He loves being with me in my sewingroom. 

005

Been applique some blocks for my Antique Sampler, but I have given this stitchery priority these days (design Rosalie Quinland).  Started to stitch on it just before Christmas Eve, and this evening I finished it.  A lot of stitching on this one, but I love it.  Perhaps I will turn it into a cushion tomorrow. 

And I have to prepare a new stitchery to have on the go. Have promised Hanne not to start a new project in january 2012, so if I trace it tomorrow it will be counted as a already started project.  Is that cheating????  LOL

Saying for today:

The cat seldom interferes with
other people's rights. 
His intelligence keeps him from doing
many of the fool things that complicate life.
 
~Carl Van Vechten

15 comments:

Hanne said...

That's not cheating, is it ? ;-))

Carmen said...

L'única estrella que prenc per guia és la de gaudi i de la música.
Feliç any 2012!!

Frederique said...

Wonderful job! And cute cat!

Karen said...

I love the wreath redwork stitchery. So pretty and festive looking.

Quilter Kathy said...

I love this beautiful stitchery! Lovely design and wonderful work!

Leanne said...

Thats a great idea May Britt, trace off today and it can't be cheating lol.
Your stitchery is beautiful, I have that project but I haven;t started yet.
Happy new year.

Mari, Tenerife (España) said...

Hi May. This embroidery is really pretty. I wish you and yours a Happy New Year. I look foward to sharing with you next year. See you soon...

De said...

I like you way of thinking with preparing your stitching before January! Another beautiful project

Bodil said...

Nydelig stitchery. Hvor kommer mønsteret fra? Og litt uskyldig juks er absolutt tillatt :-)

Anonymous said...

belle broderie
rose

Begoña said...

Muy bonito!!!! Que guapo Rusken ayudando un poco.
Feliz Año Nuevo 2012!!!

Quilting with Jannette said...

I love that redwork stitching! It reminded me that I have a few to do - maybe I should look for them - it always helps to have a needlework project ready!
Wishing you a blessed New Year!

julieQ said...

Love your beautiful stitchery! happy New Year!

Chocolate Cat said...

Not cheating at all!!! I am using the same theory to order some fabric today so it comes out of this years budget!!!

Valerie said...

May Britt, the Christmas Wreath stitchery is beautiful. I went to the designer's site, but I didn't see it in her patterns. Can you tell me the name of the pattern so I can ask her about it, or if it is in a book or magazine? Thank you. I love your blog, been visiting for several years. Found you through Inklingo.

Related Posts with Thumbnails