Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Time to relax

010

Another advent surprise in the mailbox today. From dear Stina in Sweden. She had a little blurry photo on her blog yesterday, so she made me so curious…

011

The stitchery is from the first advent surprise and now I got these fabrics and instructions to make a Christmas pincushion. Thank you Stina for sending this suprise to me . Will start on this very very soon.

009

Perhaps already this evening. Coffee and krumkake is already on my table. Going to relax and quilt a little while.

Saying for today, that is stitched on this mug rug:

Relax, Christmas will come anyway.

6 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Thank you for another Christmas heart. I have printed it off - and even if it doesn't get stitched this year, there is always next year. God Jul.

Stina Blomgren said...

Good luck....:o) Will be fun to see if you manage with my poor instructions..;O) Marica needed larger text... hope you can see what I have written..;O))
Cant wait to see yours..;O)

Grethe said...

Vakkert hjerte;takk skal du ha! Så fin liten MG med kaffe og krumkake.
Nå skal jeg også bake noen snart:-)

Hjemme hos meg said...

Hei!
Sååå fin- og veldig passende tekst!
Selv sitter jeg i Danmark hvor husbonden har hjerteoperasjon (en egentlig ufarlig greie) Men JULEN KOMMER UANSETT ;)

Nå skal jeg titte mer på bloggen din :)

Klem Anette

Stina Blomgren said...

Any success??? ;O)

mamita said...

Hello, congratulations for all youra beautiful projects. I'm from Caracas, Venezuela, down in South America. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails