Sunday, September 28, 2014

More Phebe

P1080736

This weekend I had big plans testing how to make the blocks for Phebe. 

P1080737

Instead I started prepping more and more of the applique parts.It always takes a long time to choose fabrics, trace around the freezingpaper and then cut it out.  But now I have a lot of small plastic bags with flowers, birds and leafs ready to be appliqued on.

P1080738

P1080739

Some flowers, berries and leafs are on.  So is the lady to the left and I have started to applique down the man too.  Lots of small details, but I love working on this one.

Saying for today:

b4a57ca8751ebe60afaa6e28d1cb6f7b

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

It is looking wonderful. Beautiful needleturn!

dq said...

This is such a beautiful applique' block with tiny pieces. I will be watching to see how this whole quilt turns out.

TLC said...

Phebe looks fabulous!

Susan said...

It's looking great from the start. It's a good feeling having so much of the prep work done.

margaret said...

this is going to be a real beauty. I see you use freezer paper can I ask how you do it? I am wondering if the fabric is glued or does it stay in place magically, I do have a roll but never used it, maybe I will try and find it today

Elaine said...

I love your fabrics; I have started Phebe but she is hibernating, I have been distracted by the Stonefields quilt!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

I have so many on my list to complete and seeing your Phebe is making me want to start - but I can't I have to finish some first!!

Kate said...

Dette blir nydelig og du er bare så superflink med needleturn !

Related Posts with Thumbnails