Sunday, September 14, 2014

Norwegian Quilt Festival–part two

Next door to the room where Camille Roskelley teached her class there was a class with Masako from Crib quilt. She had some amazing projects.

P1080485P1080486P1080487P1080488P1080489P1080490P1080491

Two ladies from Riley Blake fabrics had joined the show and they had put up a display of quilts made from their fabrics out in the hall.

P1080494

One of these quilts is my favorite.   I got goose bumps when I saw it.

P1080495

“”Rasberry Tea” - design Sue Daley. I just LOVE this quilt.  The book is to be printed soon and I have preordered it…….of course.  This is one of my new projects I have planned starting to sew.  Of course, with so much inspiration (read; overloading of vitamin Q), there is several more projects on my to do list after this weekend.

This is still from thursday evening/night.  We had to wait until next day to start shopping and to have a look at the exhibition.

More to come …….

5 comments:

Christine B said...

It looks like a fabulous show! Such beautiful quilts.... I can understand the goosebumps!! Wonderful! :) x

Melody said...

Such beautiful quilts. Thank you for sharing.

Susan said...

I can see why you love the new Sue Daley quilt. Beautiful work on display, very inspiring.

margaret said...

some amazing quilts here all so inspiring

mascanlon said...

What a wonderful quilt!! Thanks for sharing all these fun days with us.

Related Posts with Thumbnails