Sunday, September 14, 2014

Norwegian Quilt Festival part one

I have had some AMAZING days at the first Norwegian Quilt Festival. I have taken a lot of photos that I will share with you in several blogpost.  At the moment my head is spinning with so much inspiration and I am overloaded with vitamin Q.  But I am so happy happy happy !!!!

P1080473

Early thursday morning we headed down to Oslo.  Eager to start this long weekend.

P1080505

And arrived at the festival hotel.  The lobby was crowded with ladies that has already arrived.  There were over 600 ladies registered for this festival, and there was a lot of daily visitors.  So you can imagine the sound of all these ladies together.

P1080474

First class I had sogned up for was with Camille Roskelley.  A sweet lady and I love her patterns.

P1080479

The three ladies in red (Kathrine from Kathrines quiltshop, Åsne from Quiltefryd and Siw from Quiltegården)  that is behind this festival came along to say hello to us.  They have done a marvellous job putting all this together.

P1080483

This is the quilt for thursday class.

P1080480

I made one block.

P1080482

Inspiration.

P1080508

Camille had also made this mini Round & Round.  Love it!!

P1080484

P1080507

We had all a great day.

P1080509

Some of the blocks that was made in class this day.

P1080511

Happy participants in the class.  Everyone finished one block and some started a new one.

Thank you Camille for a wonderful class.  You is such an inspiration.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Looks and sounds wonderful!!!

Quilting Stories said...

It seems everybody is having fun! Beautiful blocks!

Christine B said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! I love Camille's quilts!! :) x

Susan said...

Looks like a wonderful festival. Love Camille's quilt with the blue background.

margaret said...

can see you had a wonderful day, how good to be stitching with so many like minded ladies

Related Posts with Thumbnails