Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Quilt pins

Yesterday there was a big envelope in the mailbox for me. All the way from australia. And in it was a magazine and two pins from Jodies guiltgroup. She and I have swapped pins, and now the pins from my quilt group are on their way to her. I love australian P&Q. I used to subscribed it earlier, but not just now. So I appriciate it very much receiveing it. And the pins are my first two from australia.
A little close up of the pins. Now I will hang them on my little wallhanging together with the ther pins I have collected.

4 comments:

Sweet P said...

Cute pins. I love your table runner too.

Susan said...

Do you have a quilt pin collection? If so, I'll pick one up for you at the next show I attend.

Anonymous said...

Cute pins, and APQ is definitely the best magazine on the market, in my humble opinion.

Cynthia said...

hope you enjoy the magazine and find a nice project in there to tempt you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails