Sunday, August 20, 2006

My weekend at the cabin.... part two

If you have not read part one first....please do that. The blog did not accept more photos on part one and I had to write part two LOL

Hvis du ikke har lest del en først....så gjør det. Bloggen ville ikke akseptere flere bilder på del en og jeg måtte skrive en del to ...hehe.

*******

Up early sunday morning to sew before breakfast. I have still my pyjamas on. No time to loose.

Opp tidlig søndag morgen for å sy litt før frokost. Jeg har fremdeles på meg pysjen. Ingen tid å miste her nei.

Some of the other ladies with their work this weekend. Anne Britt with her bathing couple. And Kjerstin with her christmas curtain.

Noen av de andre damene med sitt arbeide denne helgen. Anne Britt med sitt strandbilde. Og Kjerstin med sin julegardin.




I made one heart for Susan in the ChainsofHearts group.

Jeg lagde et hjerte til Susan i ChainsofHearts gruppen.

And I organized some of my beads in a box.

Og jeg fikk sortert en del av perlene mine opp i en boks.


I managed to sew a lot og blocks in my lap quilt. And Frida seams to be very fond of it. Now I have to applicate the border around and quilt it.......sometime. I have decided to work on this quilt further on now.

Jeg klarte å sy mange blokker til slumreteppet mitt. Og Frida liker det visst veldig godt. Nå har jeg bare igjen å applikere på kanten rundt og quilte det.....en gang. Men jeg har bestemt meg for å fortsette på denne nå.


This was my weekend with good friends. We do this every year at the same time. I am already looking forward to next year.

Dette var min helg med gode venner. Vi har dette som tradisjon hvert år. Og jeg gleder meg allerede til neste år.

10 comments:

Libby said...

It looks like a delightful weekend filled with friends, food and quilting, too. Makes me hope for a retreat weekend.
Thank you for sharing so many photos of friends and projects, too.

Hanne said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend - food for body and soul :-) Thanks for sharing.

Jenni said...

What a lovely weekend, and a lovely cabin. Your quilt is very much like the Japanese quilt I haven't finished. I love your hearts too - I am interested in CQ but don't want to start something else that I might not finish.

Darlene said...

What a great week end you and your friends enjoyed. Everyone looks extremely relaxed, happy and incredibly productive. Thank you for sharing!

Juliann in WA said...

looks like you had a lot of fun and I really like that quilt you were working on - the little red cabin is too cute! - juliann

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh your cabin weekend sewing looks so wonderful! Aren't weekends like that so much fun! I would be totally jealous but I guess I can't when I know I'll be going on my own in a few weeks!

Cynthia said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the photos with us.

Judy said...

Everything turned out so lovely!! I like your quilt so far and so does kitty it seems!

The cabin and the friendships are really something to enjoy! Looks like a wonderful group!

Hedgehog said...

What a great tradition - you are very lucky!

Micki said...

Your retreat sounds so wonderful. I like the colors you chose for your lap quilt.

Related Posts with Thumbnails