Friday, August 25, 2006

Quality time with my DD

This evening me and my DD has spent time together by the kithcen table. Me blogging and she drawing. My DD is 18 years old and love drawing. She is very talented. She comments to me; mother you are becoming a computernerd . She is laughing at me because she thinks I am sitting in front of the computer all the time. But I do get time to sew also. I appriciate this time together. Us sitting together, talking and laughing together.

I kveld har jeg og min datter sittet sammen ved kjøkkenbordet. Jeg har blogget og hun tegner. Hun er 18 år og elsker å tegne. Hun har virkelig talent for det synes jeg. Og hun kommenterer at jeg er blitt en datanerd. Hun ler av meg fordi hun tror at jeg sitter foran pc'n hele tiden. Men jeg får tid til å sy også. Jeg setter stor pris på denne tiden sammen. Oss to, sitte å prate og le sammen.

5 comments:

Finn said...

Great picture Mae, and what a blessing that she wants to spend time with you..*VBS* So often by her age, all they want is to be with their friends.
The shared time is something money can' buy.

Darlene said...

Aren't daughters delightful? Enjoy you're time together even though she thinks you're a nerd. LOL

Libby said...

As long as you are having a fun time, who cares if you're a "nerd" Someday she will need some "nerd" assistance and you'll be just the one to help her out. Enjoy your time with your girl *s*

Linda C said...

That picture is wonderful because too often teens/young adults have no desire to hang out with their parent or other adults.

Ulla said...

Oh I agree-a minute or more with a teenager is gold worth.They are so busy but sometimes the stars are glittering and a lovely time comes and they have the minute to give to you.In a way they want us to be....not a computer herd....and a computer nerd

Have a nice weekend
Ulla in the north of Sweden

Related Posts with Thumbnails